I can't do this myself
God I need You
I'm to weak to walk
please carry me
through this tough time
help me to figure everything out
what Your plan for me is
show me how to use this
to bring You glory
there are times I don't know what to do
help me to trust You
for I know Your plan for me is far greater
that I can even imagine
You have everything figured out
all I have to do is follow
the narrow road is the only way to go
following in Your footsteps
not going off the path
when I think I know best
when really that's not true
God I'm ready to follow
lead me
1 comment:
Isn't it so reassuring to know that our loving Savior is ALWAYS right there ready to lead us! He NEVER leaves us!
It takes a lot of courage to fight the battle you've been going through. Dad & I are grateful to be your parents and help you, but we are even more grateful you understand that only the Lord can truly lead you through this.
You are one loved little papoose!!! :)
Post a Comment