Field trip group (missing 3 people)
The girls who never left my side :) They were so sweet.
Jayne the amazing fearless leader!
The past three weeks have been a blast! I have been volunteering at the YMCA ELL camp. The days have been long and I have been getting very good sleep, but it has all been worth it. God has given me so many opportunities to share about Him. The girls in my reading group loved to hear me tell stories. All of the stories that I told were Bible lessons and they all loved the fact that they were all true. They asked me so many questions about God and why I believe what I do. Every day I came home with stories of how the girls asked me this amazing question. I pray that God will open up their hearts and that He will work in them. Gods is SO amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment