“You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it." Matthew 7:13-14
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Trusting God
My mom found out that she has a neck disorder. To more understand it go to her blog (under the people I follow). I have been really strugling with the concept of my mom having something so dangerous. I am slowly realizing that the only way to get through this is to just trust in God. I know that my mom is putting her full faith in Him and I am going to follow. I am so thankful to God for giving me my mom who is so strong... and that I can follow her example. The verse that I have said over and over to my self in James 1:2-6 it is a great verse :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment